Welcome my corner of the www...

If you're still reading this I guess you want to know a little more about me. First and foremost I am a husband to Jen, the most amazing woman in the world, and I get to be dad for Alec and Madelyn, the two most amazing kids in the world...my family means everything to me, they are my oxygen - without them, I couldn't survive.

I love my job! I am the lighting and scenic designer at Heartland Community Church in Rockford, IL. I've been in this role for just over the past year now, and it's exactly what i love doing.

I just started this blog so check out some of my projects and check back often for more updates!

Monday, January 10, 2011

Christmas 2010

I was very pleased with our Christmas set, it turned out far better than I expected! Enjoy the photos courtesy of Jon Lambert.
We wanted a warm homey feeling for the stage look this year, so candles were a must! We ended up using about 40 pillar candles throughout the stage on candle stands along with some custom built candle stands that varied in height from 4 1/2' to 6' hogh (more photos to come)







We rented in the laser cloth backdrop from Atomic Design and I loved it! it was one solid drape (50' X 25') and soaked up the colors perfectly!
We built the 4 X4 panels using a tufted fabric over batting on a luan faced frame and then attached them to each other as we hung them as columns.

No comments:

Post a Comment